Download FAQ-Tastic Pro
Getting Started With FAQ-Tastic Pro
- Download and Save the FAQ-Tastic Pro Plugin (click on the button below)
Version: 1.0.16 (updated 2nd July 2009 - compatible with WordPress 2.7 & 2.8)
- Download and Save the User Manual (optional - note: this is the FAQ-Tastic Lite Manual which explains the core functionality of FAQ-Tastic).
Note: Right click and "Save Target As" (otherwise the file will open in the browser!). You will also need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader.
- Bookmark this page (in case you need to get back here).
- Read (or skim) the instruction manual for how to use the plugin.
- Watch the tutorial videos either on the homepage of this site or, once FAQ-Tastic Pro is installed, you can also access the videos from the "Resources" tab of plugin (go to "Tools / FAQ-Tastic Pro / Resources" in your WordPress admin dashboard).
- If you have a previous installation of FAQ-Tastic, I would recommend you remove the old FAQ-Tastic folder using FTP and install the newer version. You can find the FAQ-Tastic folder in "/wp-content/plugins/faq-tastic/". Sometimes, WordPress does not overwrite files properly using the automatic upgrade feature. (FTP tutorial will come soon!). Alternatively, you can use your hosting provider's file manager to rename and move your old /wp-content/plugins/faq-tastic/ folder.
- (Optional) Tell A Friend
Just use the form below and tell your friends about FAQ-Tastic. This is another way you can support us - just spread the word (Alternatively, you can blog about us too)!
- (Optional) Contact Us and let us know where you've used FAQ-Tastic on your site!
We're looking to create a section dedicated to FAQs on our FAQ World page. If you need more convincing, then just think of it as a link back to your website!