Download FAQ-Tastic Lite
Getting Started With FAQ-Tastic Lite
- Download and Save the FAQ-Tastic Lite Plugin (click on the button below)
Note: Compatible up to WordPress 2.8 (version 1.0.16 - updated 2nd July 2009)
- Download and Save the User Manual (optional).
Note: Right click and "Save Target As" (otherwise the file will open in the browser!). You will also need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader.
- Bookmark this page (in case you need to get back here).
- Read (or skim) the instruction manual for how to use the plugin.
- Watch the tutorial video either on the homepage of this site or, once FAQ-Tastic is installed, you can also access the videos from the "Resources" tab of plugin (go to "Tools / FAQ-Tastic / Resources" in your WordPress admin dashboard).
- (Optional) Make A Donation
If you feel we've put enough time and effort on this plugin, manual and website to bring you a high quality product and have made building FAQs easier for you, then please help so we can keep improving the plugin.
- (Optional) Tell A Friend
Just use the form below and tell your friends about FAQ-Tastic. This is another way you can support us - just spread the word (Alternatively, you can blog about us too)!
- (Optional) Contact Us and let us know where you've used FAQ-Tastic Lite on your site!
We're looking to create a section dedicated to FAQs on our FAQ World page. If you need more convincing, then just think of it as a link back to your website!
Please use the form below if you want to let your friends know about FAQ-Tastic: